Monday, October 27, 2008

Help! Help! I'm a granola!


Someone commented to me this week how much of a granola I've become. My first thought was, what the hell are you talking about? I don't hug trees while wearing hemp clothing. Matthew McConaughey is not my hero. I drive a BMW for chrissakes. Then they pointed out that over the last two years, I've:
  • Switched from PC to Mac. (Since when do granola's use Macs? Right, since forever).
  • I carry my lunch in a Get Hip Get Green bag (hey...it was given to me). 
  • My kids go to Montessori school. (only because it's better than DISD)
  • I make fun of SUVs (you gotta admit, fuh2 is good for a laugh. And they take up too much damn parking). 
  • I stopped buying bottled water (it's too damn expensive). 
  • I've switched from a Reagan supporting conservative to an Obama supporter. (it's this Sarah! that makes me crazy).
That's when it hit me...when did I become a granola?


No comments: